OOTD: The Elephant Set

Posted on Nov 6, 2015



Hey everyone! I'm really excited to show you this two piece set from Dresslink. I love everything about it; the print, the color and the tassles. Totally perfect for the summer! Since I was feeling a bit naked heading to the library I threw on this kimono for added comfort. How do you guys like my twists? I've been tired of doing my hair lately and I figured I'd let it rest before adding some more highlights. :)

 Get 10% off at Dresslink with the code: Blog15

Elephant Set | Dresslink
White & Gray Checkered Kimono | Cato
Black Fringe Bag | Cato
Black Boots | Ross
  1. Loving this two piece set. It's such a rich, beautiful color. I must say that I am super envious that you can get away with dressing this way at this time of year. Where I am, all I've seen is rain for the past week, ugh lol.

    https://teespring.com/i-am-queen-tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super cute on you! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same exact set but this fall weather over here in the DMV wont allow me to wear it now :/ Looks cute on you!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete