OOTD: Houndstooth

Posted on Aug 9, 2013

 | pants: Forever 21 | bag: Pacsun | bracelet: Urban Philosophy, Bellast | necklace: Oasap, gift | heels: Kohl's | 

 Hey hey! So I bought these pants back in October but this is my first time wearing them! They're super comfortable! I wish I had a shot of the back...they're basically leggings with a zipper in the back. Check out this cute necklace from Oasap! I think it's age appropriate too. I've gotten rid of a lot of owl necklaces because I just grew out of them but I couldn't resist the elephant haha.

Also you guys have to check out Bellast. I chose this bracelet to wear and I love it. It's been awhile since I've worn embellished bangles and it just made me feel extra girly. And to be more specific the Leopard Print bangle was only $26 for 18K gold. Literally a gorgeous bracelet for a good price. I'm thinking of getting either this one (1)  or this one (2) next. I think I'm leaning towards #2 because I always go for gold jewelry but I might buy #1 just to have something different.

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer! School is just around the corner for me :).
  1. THose trousers are gorgeous! I also love your rings xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. houndstooth is not my print, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The print on your pants is great against that leather bag:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I love those pants! Houndstooth is my favourite pattern :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your rings
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo is just perfect! Love it! x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit - i love the pants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty top, hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those have to be the cutest pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with those trousers! I love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your pants :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the trousers! xx


    (jasmineglamez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete