OOTD: Typically Oversized

Posted on Apr 9, 2013

| top: thrifted | shorts: Forever 21 | bag: Cotton On | turban: Goodwill | jewelry: Ebay, gifts | 



Hey hey. So I wore this outfit to my monthly meeting at work and I had fun picking the jewelry out. Thanks  god the shorts weren't too small either! I haven't worn these shorts in so long. Anyway, this is the necklace that Alex bought me so I had fun pairing it with a couple of statement bracelets. Also this is the first time I wore my little ear chain in my second hole!

Oh haha one of the reasons why I had my hair all bundled up in a turban is because well...it's Sunday and it's my lazy day :). Don't forget about the Oasap Giveaway! :) Also I won't be doing the "similar looks" anymore  I just don't think it goes well with my blog and I tell you guys where my clothes are from anyways. 
  1. Loving the bandana!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit,the jewelry looks lovely!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shorts, they suit you so well!

    Loes x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorg! I love the juxtaposition of oversized and snug. The necklace is cute and I love the turban :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf in your hair!! (: Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally a fan of this outfit, simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous girly, love how simple and chill you look

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the casual outfit and love the turban! <3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the oversized top with shorts! You look amazing :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a perfect outfittt!! lovee it , you got a new follower ,
    follow my blog http://preppyhart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, simple but stylish!

    www.iamafashioneer.com

    ReplyDelete