Buys: Black Friday-Barely a Haul

Posted on Dec 19, 2012

| Jeans from AE | Bag and Beanie from Cotton On |

So on Black Friday I worked a shift at American Eagle from 5am-1pm and decided to only buy a couple of things since I just wanted to go home at that point. Since I work there now I decided to buy some jeans! I love patterned pants and I've always wanted destroyed denim but I never thought I could pull it off. I think once the destroyed jeans get a bit older I'll put some holes in them and both pairs were only $15 each! Also I've been wanting just a basic black shoulder bag for awhile now and I bought this for $15 too! The same thing goes for the beanie when I say I'm unsure if I can pull it off but I'll wear it anyway, why not ya know?

I think the next "Bought Items" post will be all about thrifting! I can't wait to go there it's been like months since I've gone. I hope you guys have a good day! :)
  1. I love both those pants. I didn't go Black Friday shopping this year (my closet is too full!) but...it's never too full for thrifting! I'll be in a thrift store (guarenteed) by next week sometime. Stocking up on my sweaters, lol.

    Steph, Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long shift. Black Friday can be a crazy long day!

    Nice pants though...good choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finds!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet! Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the patterned jeans and the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the printed pants are awesome!!! xxx
    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything! especially the jeans :)

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I those your purchases. Super cute. That bag is adorable.

    -Autumn

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the leaf print on those pants as opposed to the more often-seen flowers. Also, that purse is great --it's cute and it'll go with everything. I haven't been thrifting in months, either. Hopefully I can start the new year off right visiting thrift stores i haven't been to yet. Can't wait to see the stuff you find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the acid washed jeans :)



    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of all the black friday hauls I have been seeing. I wish we had it in Australia!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. the beanie was a good choice and don't worry I'm sure you can pull it off : )

    ReplyDelete