OOTD: Neutrals

Posted on Oct 16, 2012


 |skirt: Charlotte Russe | top: c/o Sugarlips | jewelry & heels: Kohl's | jacket: Ebay |


So this is one of my favorite outfits that I've worn to work. It's sweet and girly and I love the necklace that I wore with it. I felt very comfortable and I'm in love with this top from Sugarlips. Well before I go I want to talk about my weekend! It wasn't very exiting haha. I realize that I don't like clubbing at all lol. But I get my paycheck and my phone is broken so instagram will be on hold as well.

Anywhoo, I'm off to do some more homework and go to work. Sorry I've been a bit MIA and for this quick post! I know I've been a horrible blogger. 
  1. Cute outfit, very simple and chic, I love your skirt too
    Immy
    xx

    http://fabricandtea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look perfect in this lovely outfit! i love!

    xx

    http://dearines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the simplicity! Your hair looks so beautiful too :)

    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is gorgeous. It looks so expensive.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always look so fresh and i love that hh :)

    another wishlist♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this outfit - super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your work outfits are so cute! I love how chic they are also, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a fan of any skirt with pockets! you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always scared to wear things higher than knee length to work, but then again I work with children. You look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Secretly drooling over your skirt :)
    You look great.
    Bisoux

    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love your outfit!
    its beautifull!

    New outfit post - it's wildfox baby
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing!! I LOOOVE the skirt <3 wow!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooove this outfit it's so soft and sweet from the lovely top to the texture of the skirt great look!

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww olivia you are so pretty. Stop wearing shit i like to work.. hah ;) Can't wait to see yuh this weekend, txt me when you get that phone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've been looking super sophisticated these days..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This look is very chic, I like it!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! And your blogheader is perfect <3

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete
  18. indeed.. sweet and girly <3 and you forgot pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the skirt! :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. No lie...I have that very same skirt. I've never worn it because I thrifted it and it's a large (and I'd need like a XS/S) I was thinking I'd take it in or just sell it. Sigh. It looks good on you.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the skirt. Lovely blog btw ts Love your sence of style so simple and effortless!
    maybe we could follwer each other..??

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete