Self: 10 Little Secrets - 11 Questions Tag

Posted on Jun 15, 2012

This is a little secrets tag from FrancisDodson and an 11 question tag from My Styled Expressions I thought I'd share with you guys. By the way all of you are tagged so if you choose to do it, it's up to you :)


1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million bucks?
Lotion from Bath and Body Works, smells so good!



2. What is your skincare secret / A passed down skincare tip?
This makes my face so clear and works all the time. This is also from Bath and Body Works. The sugar scrub and the oil is for my body. I love feeling smooth so every Sunday I try to use the scrub and rub oil on my body :)


3. Share your hair secret?
I twist my hair every night with water, and shea butter!


4. What is your biggest diet rule?
Every once in a while I drink this tea. It cleanses the system and makes your tummy feel all flat ha :)


5. Any work out tips?
On days when I don't sprint or run, I do lunges and sit ups because I mostly worry about my lower body.

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
I don't really use perfume as much as I use body spray but I found this perfume from Rue21 for $10 and it's very girly and sweet. It might be time for a change.

7. Show us a clothing item that always turns heads
Sooo these shorts make your butt look really good. Paired with the right top, I feel like these shorts are awesome, and they're comfortable!


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
Alex bought me these earrings and they're so pretty. These were the first earrings he gave me and I can't wait to wear them. I always say I will, but I never do because they're so delicate :/

9. Who is your style crush?
MeeknMild, An Urban Explorer and She Wears Fashion. I love how they always look so chic with a girly edge and I just love their use of colors. :)



10. Tell us something we don't know about you:
When I was younger I went through a million stages with fashion. First I was a tomboy. I'd have my hair in braids with a ponytail and I would seriously dress like a boy. Then I started wearing all black and I actually had chains hanging off my pants... Then I went into the 'showing all your skin' phase. And it slowly changed by buying my first cardigan, my first necklace, first pair of flats and so on. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Popcorn and it still is!

Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
none, only child

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I Wanna by All American Rejects

What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Apologize for yourself". My aunt always says this. Whenever I know I've done something wrong I don't feel better unless I make it right, even if I try to ignore it. It eats me up ha.

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
indoor is reading and listening to music, outdoor is walking barefoot and jogging

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
dishes are soo gross to me. Seeing chewed up food ehh

What is your favorite form of exercise?
leg lifts and crunches!

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time of day is after school, day of week is Saturday and month has to be December :)

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
the bus. It takes forever to get anywhere long distance and it's crowded

What do you love most about yourself?
I love how I've changed myself. I'm very proud of that and it gives me sooo much peace and a sense of self appreciation ya'know?

What sound do you love?
Hmmm, plastic bags cackling with clothes ha <3.

  1. I really like your question about your hair, because I'm going to be natural, and I watch so many tutorial about twist, and I start slowly! What is the shea butter exactly? Because Your hair are incredible, and I want to have the same result!

    Much Love ThePeppyMay

    My New official facebook page
    www.facebook.com/thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those exact tea-tree products too and Shirley is oen of my favourite bloggers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this post! I also like Bath and Body Works, but I'm allergic to so many fragrances that I can't buy as many things as I want from there, but it's still a great shop. I also hate taking the bus anywhere, but I'm too cheap/can't afford a car, so I just have to suck it up I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the knit shorts!! theyre soooo cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Been reading for a little bit and I feel like I got to know you a little more thru this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING this post, NEEDING those shorts!!

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE,

    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM
    FEMMESWITHBENEFITS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this. I've been secretly admiring your hair from afar because honestly, after a while, wearing my hair in twists everyday gets a little boring, and I haven't been able to find a style that doesn't make me look like a crazed African.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Loved getting to know you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sweet comment Olivia, glad you like the new look of my blog :)

    I really enjoyed reading this post, there was a lot of good info's haha.
    I'm like obsessed with your hair man, I want more posts on that :) All I've been doing this summer's suck in as much information about the hair as I can.

    Great post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete