OOTD: Beholder

Posted on Apr 18, 2012

 (top: Ross, shorts: Tj Maxx, earrings: Kohl's, shoes: thrifted)


So today was kind of uneventful during school with all the FCAT testing their doing for freshmen and sophomores. The rest of us have nothing to do in our 15 minute classes. So we sit, watch movies, talk and off to our next class! So instead of hanging out with Alex like I planned, I came home to get some projects out of the way that are due ages from now...actually only 4-5weeks which means the end of the school year is near!

Soo this is one of those outfits where I just feel really pretty in. The lace shorts and the chiffon shirt with cute studs all makes the outfit so delicate. I love this outfit, hope you guys do too! Much love.
  1. really really love your shorts with that blouuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last pose! silly but cute :)

    --Izumi
    Visit me! HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your style! You're so cute. That top is a perfect summer top, it would look great with so many different bottoms!

    Oh and I love your hair :)

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shorts are so nice! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THOSE SHORTS!!! I've been eyeing shorts just like those on chicwish, now I'm gonna try TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THOSE SHORTS!!! I've been eyeing shorts just like those on chicwish, now I'm gonna try TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty Olivia :) I love this outfit, it fits you PERFECTLY!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such an adorable outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the top and super cute shorts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love this outfit! The shorts are amazing and that top is so lovely. Very festival-esque :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a nice look! Love the shorts and the top together! Very bo-ho chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this outfit looks like summer! Your lace shorts are lovely, really great <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i LOVE this outfit. you look amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shorts are amazing - such a great look!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooow, this combination is beautiful! <3

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...and you certainly look pretty! the shorts are too cute. i love the whole feminine vibe of the outfit with the sheers and lace.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shorts! They look so nice on you.


    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look is incredible ! I love the perfect shorts, amazing top and gorgeous jewelery ! Kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this outfit!
    its so girl and pretty, the detail on those shorts are amazing aswell!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love love your shorts! i've been looking for a similar pair, but can never seem to find them.

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I looove the earrings....very chic!

    xoxo,
    Coco
    http://flowersofyangita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete