OOTD: Acid Jeans

Posted on Apr 16, 2012

 (top: Goodwill, jeans: Forever 21, headband: Forever 21, necklace: Forever 21)


Today was pretty relaxing. My mom is finally coming back from her to trip to Maryland and I went to Alex's to swim in the pool and watched Antz. Then I came home and did a little reading and picked out some outfits. 

I've gotta say, I love these pants! Since it was my first time wearing them I put together a plain beige top with a feather turban and a jaguar necklace. Of course I added the overly worn hoops and sandals...which I need to get a new pair of. And lately I've been feeling a bit uninspired when it comes to outfits. I'm stuck on shorts and pants and I can't bring myself to pick up a skirt anymore! Must just be a phase. 
  1. I love all of your awesome headbands! and those pants are really cool. I like the top, a lot! I know what you mean about feeling uninspired from time to time when it comes to outfits, but I'm sure it's just a phase ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is so so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope she had fun in Maryland ;-) i super love this look! perfect, casual and chic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel uninspired at times too, but you just have to keep moving! I like this look. It's laid-back and cute! Cute sandals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want like your whole wardrobe! You look lovely in shorts and a top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your headbands are always so cute :)! I love the beige top too. In fact, the whole outfit is cute! I haven't watched Antz in years, hope you enjoyed it.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit Olivia! Love those jeans, and your headband looks fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts and the headband

    ReplyDelete