OOTD: This Jacket

Posted on Mar 2, 2012

(top: Ross, jeans: Pacsun, shoes, jacket, scarf: Goodwill, necklace: Rue 21)

New shoes! Today was pretty cold and rainy so I was glad I had a scarf to match my outfit. Thanks to Alex, I got some pictures with my truck (pure laziness right here).

Anyway I love this jacket. It's a medium and I'm a small but it's the perfect jacket to wear with a tank top. It's super comfortable, especially with the rolled up sleeves.

I can't wait until college starts you guys. I get to buy new binders and paper and set up dividers lol. I get to meet new people and join clubs, finally!
  1. That shirt is so pretty, the colour is to die for and seems so well fitted, not too tight, not too baggy - just perfect :)
    Have a great weekend love!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, those were the days! make wise decisions and you'll be/do great!

    Love you blog! You inspired me to start my own!

    www.allantesarchives.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the jacket and shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is too cute :) I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jacket is amazing- I LOVE the color, one of my favorite! your head band/scarf looks awesome and I love your shoes! all great Goodwill finds :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, especially the necklace and the jacket! That colour really suits you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of you hair :)
    Love that jacket and always the way you tie your scarves :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jacket is a total delicacy :) i love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit. Love your jacket and shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with the shoes and necklace! I love finding awesome treasures at GoodWill! You are stunning by the way!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah wauw, i love your total outfit!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your derbies et your necklace, they are so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. décidemment je suis amoureuse de ton style! très street et surtout comfyy!! i love it!!
    je t'ai taggé sur mon blog! fais y un tour ma belle!
    des bises

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just found your blog and I love it.You have great style and a lovely spirit. NEW follower XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, you find the best stuff at Goodwill! I just recently found a green button up while thrifting that resembles your new jacket! It really does go with every tank top. And yay you're almost 18! College is super fun, you're going to love joining the clubs and meeting new people :)

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. loveeee that jacket and how it's like coloured denim! and those shoes are too cute for words xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awh, I love the color of the jacket! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! Thanks about the Blazer! I got your comment in my email but it doesn't show on my post :(

    Appreciate the love

    www.allantesarchives.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the shoes, the jacket and necklace. :)
    You are very beautiful too!
    Kisses,

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your hair, and that top...and those shoes! So cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete